Search And Rescue Pull Services

Guest plumber

Guest plumber

I just heard on the news that search and rescue teams around B.C are pulling their services.

All because a silly man and his wife showed zero intelligence and ventured out into the back country without telling anyone, resulting in his wifes death.

This man feels it everyone but his and his wifes fault that this tragic event happened. He was quoted as saying that the first day was their fault but after that everyone else is to blame and has decided to bring forth litigation.

Nice! Think twice before you give up your spare time to help others who can't understand that back country lifestyle can ( and usually if your stupid will ) end badly. :angry:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest plumber

With our arcaic court system probably not and the worst part is this moron can sue the rescuers individually so they could lose everything they worked for in there real jobs.

I wonder when society will be held responsible for their own actions.

When did we become a sue everyone nation like the U.S?

Has anyone picked up that I'm pissed off!

Well Plumber

This just goes to show that common sense just ain't so common anymore

and that there are allot of really smart dumb people out there who have lost something really important called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

It's finally time to add a grade 13 to the education system to teach people the basics

cirriculum could start with

Pots that can be hot but don't say "hot" on them 101

Knives are sharp this is why they are used as cutting devices 104

exposure to cold and no food can kill you 103

Do not eat the large white mints in the urinal 105

Madamme Cleos Search and rescue 106

It wont happen to me Backcountry preparation 107

it is unfair to blame the people who risk life and limb to find and rescue the people who have gone prepared and still have had genuine problems

I agree with plumber,this thread caught me at the wrong moment and is mildly infuriating

DSL

Guest plumber

I'm also caught off guard that those mints aren't spose to be eaten. :huh:

All kiddn aside these people risk it for free and I for one am very thankfull they are there.

Like Ron White said " you can't fix stupid "

I'm also caught off guard that those mints aren't spose to be eaten. :huh:

All kiddn aside these people risk it for free and I for one am very thankfull they are there.

Like Ron White said " you can't fix stupid "

Not to take sides with mr dumbass but you gotta think he would be a little grumpy after doing the correct thing regarding SOS signals and not get any action from passers by which resulted in his life partner parishing.

Guest plumber
Not to take sides with mr dumbass but you gotta think he would be a little grumpy after doing the correct thing regarding SOS signals and not get any action from passers by which resulted in his life partner parishing.

The only person he should be mad at is himself. The only thing he did right was the sos signal and how many of those are B.S every year?

If he wins this law suite there will be alot more deaths in the future. Who wants to lose everything over an act of good will.