Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

No Go On The C20b!

chopper doctor

Highblade down,

Yes it is an aeronautical accessories kit for the PC filter, but that was not the component that caused me grief. I put a regular scroll fitting in there and still had the same problem. Its the fuel nozzle check valve, the one that is right in the firewall, that was the offending component. Seems to me that you swap that unit from old turbine to new turbine ( along with a few other bits ) so it never gets looked at unless there is a problem( i should have checked the manual before posting this) but will look in the morning to confirm...........