Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Drug-smuggling Canadian Pilot Pleads Guilty

This is the internet. if you're looking for well thought out discourse, most likely you're barking up the wrong tree.

I have no personal connection to Sam Brown or anyone else, so basically I don't really care too terribly much who I offend.

I've been on enough interent forums to know the etiquette. And this is a pretty tame forum.....almost downright boring. (Not that i advocate all-out flame wars (that is SO 2002). But I don't feel an overwhelming need to sugar coat what I'm thinking......assuming I think anything of course.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.theprovince.com/news/Crime+brie...7567/story.html

The second storey says it all to me, they are pretty much a waste of fresh air.

A little bit of weed in the privacy of your own home is probably not such a big deal.

Flying kilos of the stuff over an international border, strictly for the money, not caring how many people get messed up because of his actions, supporting organized crime, gun running on the return flights, no sympathy here!

You should throw some sugar-coated, touchy-feely, psycho-babble BS in there, too, Splitty. Just for me. Such a turn on. Bwahahahahaha! :D Blasted, I ain't getting nothing done here!

Yeah, but you're lovin' it, right?

You should throw some sugar-coated, touchy-feely, psycho-babble BS in there, too, Splitty. Just for me. Such a turn on. Bwahahahahaha! :D Blasted, I ain't getting nothing done here!

Not going to happen Love! I pulled my head out of my arse years ago. :P