Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Professional Behavior

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nothing (NOTHING) is more personally difficult for me to witness than a psychotic man that clearly needs qualified professional help, who is being attacked. If at all possible, please just leave him be. And go about your day in a way that makes it better for everyone around you.

Be well, HF.

PIC, Deuce and any other asshooles out there!

In all honesty, I sincerely hope you crash and die!! In fact I am going to say a prayer this evening and direct a much bad karma your way as possible. I hope the short shaft breaks and you go spinning out of control roll down the side of mountain and get mangled in the wreckage and with any luck bleed to death!

In fact I hope in the process the MR blade find it way into the **** pit and decapitates you at the same time.

Good luck!

HF

I thought a feeble attempt at humour wasn't going to get your goat.

Anyway when I said nice I was being sarcastic towards bag swinger. I meant nice as in "not very nice".

I would also perhaps recommend some anger management courses. Sounds like you could use some help.

:huh: Wow! When did Vertmag become THE place to go for psychoanalysis, psych evals and actual diagnosis?! Hot d*mn and whodathunk?!

Happyfeet: You (and your other aliases—forgive me if I'm wrong there, but I don't believe I am) have been down this path for a long, long time now. Talk to a professional career counselor, eh? :) Just my non-judgmental 2¢, for what it's worth. And good luck.

:huh: Wow! When did Vertmag become THE place to go for psychoanalysis, psych evals and actual diagnosis?! Hot d*mn and whodathunk?!

Happyfeet: You (and your other ahem aliases—forgive me if I'm wrong there, but I don't believe I am) have been down this path for a long, long time now. Talk to a professional career counselor, eh? :) Just my non-judgmental 2¢, for what it's worth. And good luck.

TQN: If you have a problem with me, please take it to PM.

Thanks.

HB