Happyfeet And The Professional Behaviour Thread.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SquawkBird: Still trying so desperately to get your digs in, to bust my chops at any perceived opportunity, I see. I find that terribly curious...not! Go back and reread your posts to HF. If you are able, note how they continued to degenerate and, as I believe, totally fueled the situation. What you "may not have known" initially, I'm relatively certain you "knew" shortly thereafter. What business is it of mine? Well, I will tell you. Vertmag is a public forum whereby everyone's entitled to have an opinion. Try to remember that opinions aren't fact; they are like *ssholes and every one has one. Even you, hey! Like I've said before, give it a rest, eh? No need to continue to make it personal where I am concerned; it's a terrible bore that tells me all I need to know about you. Having said that, like Happyfeet, I won't give you the platform for the attention you so crave either because it's simply another fine example of what's wrong with this place of late. Adios, Frenemy!

P.S. Over time, I've actually learned when to STFU 'round here. My wish is for you to learn that as well. And soon. Please.

Life is good and the day is short. Life is short and the day is good. Take your pick and make it yours!

In your dreams, Deucy! :P

Not sure when sticking up for ones self was considered a jab...

Regardless, not into playing 'Horns and Halo's', or being the Queen Bee around here, your Majesty ... just trying to learn the Biz. Make me into whatever you like... It's up to you ! :) But don't forget to pack your truth. Cuz, well, we all know how much you hates the "untruth."

:D :D

Imagine... A lovely man named Dick Mitten with a diaper on his head... Shyte head or not, where in the world would I EVER see THIS happen !!??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy your jello thoughts gentlemen. Nothing like shaking up a loose thread with a bit of jello, eh?

Fenestrom,s back!

He was a good teacher. :rolleyes: I miss Fen-Fen. I'd rather cross swords with him any day vs. this monotonous dirtying and reshining of halos (mine's a tiara, actually. hmph!) with a seemingly embittered alpha-female-psychobabblian. :)

Enormous apologies to Forum Members, Operators and Advertisers. Again. Peace out.

(mine's a tiara, actually. hmph!)

:rolleyes:

"with a seemingly embittered alpha-female-psychobabblian"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Embittered?? :blink: Sorry sweetheart, not a chance.

And me? Alpha? :lol: :lol:

No wonder you're responding this way !! GEEZ !!

I'm no Alpha !! I'm not even a lower case 'a' alpha.

I'm a skinny friggin' research junkie, dorky art nerd that wants to fly.

Save your chick cards for someone else, Your Royal Highness. I'm a lover, not a fighter...

Happyfeet... we miss you !! Jello wrestling awaits !!

:D

***** mouth agape in disbelief ******

So when is the group hug?

Ok ........so he is right. first .............we crush their heads!!!

Now the group hug.

(...............................................)

Let's tone down the acrimony and crank up the love.

we are all brothers and sisters here are we not??

Well aren't we all just people, some of us with a hidden identity on a public forum at that.

Not everyone is capable, or even wants to go at it as positive as you TQN. Good for you to help keep things balanced around here.

However, if I am going to post my opinions to the world good or bad, then I sure as he!l better stand by them no matter what. I would consider that as good character. Even if it was myself that was making poor decisions.

HF is not the only one feeling a slow year, so are hundreds, if not thousands of others across the country in this field.

I say he should quit the "owe woe is me" and suck it up like the rest of us and make it work, cause I sure as he!l am not going to do it for him.

It's aviation, there's going to be bugs, bad weather, questionable food, ruff people and lots of ribbing. If anyone can't take it, then they may want to consider a comfy desk job in a city somewhere.

Shawn Evans

Amen! It's slow....really slow! Suck it up...it happens. BUT I don't care how bad things are...HF stated that he wished (in a nutshell) everyone would 'crash and die' or something to that effect...That is BAD KARMA, unacceptable and really made me shiver when I read it. If you can't take sitting around, stock market woes, rain, snow and the sun rising in the west (hey the way things are going I wouldn't be surprised !) stay out of the cockpit where things can get really serious really quick.

No sympathy here.

Amen! It's slow....really slow! Suck it up...it happens. BUT I don't care how bad things are...HF stated that he wished (in a nutshell) everyone would 'crash and die' or something to that effect...That is BAD KARMA, unacceptable and really made me shiver when I read it. If you can't take sitting around, stock market woes, rain, snow and the sun rising in the west (hey the way things are going I wouldn't be surprised !) stay out of the cockpit where things can get really serious really quick.

No sympathy here.

Yeah.

Well just to be clear.

I wasn't talking about him.

I was talking about us.

It's not about whether he deserves to eat you know what.

it's about whether we as a group could have offered a different menu.

I'm just sayin................

Embittered?? :blink: Sorry sweetheart, not a chance.

My apologies; it's the only way I could reconcile the perceived hostility, honey.

And me? Alpha? :lol: :lol:

No wonder you're responding this way !! GEEZ !!

I'm no Alpha!! I'm not even a lower case 'a' alpha.

Mmmm. Hmmm. Might wanna recheck that, SquawkyB. ;) I knows Alpha when I sees Alpha.

Your Royal Highness.

Thank you. Try to remember that. :)

P.S. D*mned if I don't see a wee bit of moisture in that sahara-dry humoUr this evening. Keep workin' at it; it becomes you.

post-824-1247715183_thumb.gifRoger, Deucy. I hear you! Some locked-and-loaded days just come out both barrels. It's a blessing and a curse. post-824-1247715074_thumb.gif

Unfortunately once in a while a person has to choke on feathers.HF don't fret the slow times will end hopefully soon.14000+ hrs and no job prospects in the near future.Here is how my week has gone so far. Monday 8 hrs under a step deck trailer doing repairs.Tues 8 hrs H2S course so I can run equipment.Wednesday 15 hrs running excavator loading trucks.Tommorow I will find out in the morning,no flying unless I launch a piece of Equipment that is not supposed to fly.

Over the years I have told a lot of Low time pilots to keep their day jobs until they find that job that will support them.I went back to my day job because flying is so slow that it was starting to starve me and my familly.So heavy equipment it will be for the time being.Dozers ,excavators,scrapers,graders,trucks and packers is my fall back job.Happy feet carry on the world will improve and jobs will come around once more.We will see more tough times to come after a slow summer winter comes and it will be worse.I personally think 2009 is a write off I just hope 2010 will be a better year. Take care of your famillies and have a goodday before some ******* comes along and louses it up for you. TTFN :D:D