Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Happyfeet And The Professional Behaviour Thread.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, GIRLZ, take it outta the school yard and into the privacy of your change room. I for one am tired of your passive-aggressive b|tch-fest!

M1/M2: Teddy's Choice.

Dick

OK, GIRLZ, take it outta the school yard and into the privacy of your change room. I for one am tired of your passive-aggressive b|tch-fest!

M1/M2: Teddy's Choice.

Dick

Sorry, Dick. My post to TQN was sincere. If she considers me an alpha female, it's a compliment.

Sometimes, although annoying, tensions are best dissolved in public as there is safety in numbers. And support is available if need be.

All apologies for the disturbance.

HB out.

Guest Angry Egg Driver

TQN and HB ....why dont both of you STFU?Really...HB you arent even a part of the industry and your already becoming annoying.

Tqn,

Bite's on it's way, and a couple of pinches, too! And that's 'Luv Gluv', or 'Mr. Gluv', thank you very much!

I didn't imagine getting outed this way...

Hey Happyfeet, wait up! You wanna go for a beer?

:lol: :lol:

Dick

He has been on the same rant (HF) that is for as long as I have been around 6+ years now and his story is always the same some mysterious blacklist. Guess what HF no blacklist just potential employers calling your previous ones....what are they saying? I personally know of three companies you have "flown" for in the last 6 years...why are you not still employed with one of them? I know you will say they can't stand your honesty and lack of backstabbing ability blah blah blah.....not to mention the ireversible damage you have done to your "career" with your various personas and rants on this forum throughout the years. Granted this last outburst was one of the worst ....were those veiled threats of suicide? I sincerely hope not but if in your state of mind you are/were considering this ,go to the remeberance section and read all those names of all those people who given a choice would rather be here, yet did not have the luxury of a choice! quit being an *** and get on with your life!

TQN and HB quit with the BS and verbal diarrhea neither one of you in my opinion has anything valuable to add to this end of the forum! stick to just conversation or something else....it was about time someone said something to you both!!!

Let me just say it is nice to see a different approach to this forever topic for once and I thank everyone for that. Perhaps some good of it will come somewhere eventually by others learning from what has happened.

Anyways, I do want to add, that I have banned HappyFeet once again only because of a rather serious and direct request that he made to me in the past. He knows what this is about and if he wants me to unban him, then he needs to contact me.