Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Accident Investigation (rotary Or Fixed Wing Aircraft)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Splitpin : I think I have an answer to most, if not all of your questions.

Give me some time to crank out some answers and I'll PM you.

Cheers :)

At Last!! Someone who can read! Thanks a lot 47B3. My questions were also for the information of forum members. I'm sure a lot of professionals are interested in the procedures as am I but have never been exposed to them simply because, like me, they have never lost a ship. An Engineers worst nightmare!!

Looking forward to your reply and Thanks again.

My Best

Splitpin

Hey splitpin stop being such a dick, she was only trying to offer some assistance. And it would seem she knows more on the subject than you anyway. Oh and it would be great if you want to through the " professionals " word around to act like one. :down:

Don't let him get ya down birdy, he asked a question in an open forum and you have every right to respond.

Rob

Hey splitpin stop being such a dick, she was only trying to offer some assistance. And it would seem she knows more on the subject than you anyway. Oh and it would be great if you want to through the " professionals " word around to act like one. :down:

Don't let him get ya down birdy, he asked a question in an open forum and you have every right to respond.

Rob

You have no concept of what you have just done. Stand by for a flood of drivel totaly unrelated to this thread. And then wait until the PMs start flooding your inbox. :D:D

...And I asked the questions, you're asking 50 years later, first. I'm not dumb...

...if I can contribute in a positive way...I will...

...No disrespect meant, to you or anyone else here, Sir. Ever...

...And I don't want to P-off the Queen of the Hive any more than I already have...

I asked you point blank why you feel the need to drag me into things, to get your digs in like this. No reply! And if Splitty's never lost a machine in 50 years, why do his questions insult anyone? Positive input? I think not. Disrespectful, immature, goading/taunting, insulting and lookin' for a black eye more like it. :down: I'm trying very hard to stay out of topics I have no business in, and I'd appreciate it very much if you'd just let me.