Come To Kelowna Guys Here We Go Again

:huh: That b, baby, b ref was only a huzzah for idle machines/idle men and women this fire season. No disrespect for peoples' plight or property was meant. Gosh, no! Hope that's understood! Been close enough to wildfires to shut windows against the smoke and watch the helis bucket and the slurry bombers...well...bomb the slurry. They're the best and I hope everyone gets to go home real soon.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would you like to go home and see it on fire with a building contractor say "burn baby burn I need the work" It's insured isn't it?

BTW my Niece and her 6 day old daughter are fine, She lives on the east side of the lake.

Unfortunately all residence can expect home insurance premiums to increase as well, as they are now officially considered a high risk area. Whether claims are made or not.

xo to your Niece & grand-niece, Elvis. And everyone else involved.

How would you like to go home and see it on fire with a building contractor say "burn baby burn I need the work" It's insured isn't it?

BTW my Niece and her 6 day old daughter are fine, She lives on the east side of the lake.

Good to hear your family are OK King. Bunr baby burn only applies to fires that don't threaten communities.

Like in central Nunavut.