Chc Halifax

Gimme a break, if a moderator was a senior man at CHC, I would wonder when he has time to even look at this web site. And if that was the case I would be wondering what his boss thinks of him spending time on this forum instead of worrying about his own job. Besides, if that was true he would have been all over the CHC Pilots Union issue and if your that worried about losing your job through a moderator on this site, Boy would that set up a great opportunity for legal action.

Nice Try

Boy must be a slow day in Lotus land.

SOB

Gimme a break, if a moderator was a senior man at CHC, I would wonder when he has time to even look at this web site. And if that was the case I would be wondering what his boss thinks of him spending time on this forum instead of worrying about his own job. Besides, if that was true he would have been all over the CHC Pilots Union issue and if your that worried about losing your job through a moderator on this site, Boy would that set up a great opportunity for legal action.

Nice Try

Boy must be a slow day in Lotus land.

SOB

Outwest is correct. And yes, he lives in what a lot would consider Lotus Land, no snow shovel required. :)

RH

SOB,

If you take the time to re-read my post, I never said that he looks at this site during work hours, I never said I (or anyone else) was worried about losing their jobs.

Did you dream those things or do you just have poor comprehension skills?

Also, how do YOU know he wasn't all over the GHPA thread? Do YOU know the true identities of the posters here?