Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

As350 Tools

ecoheliguy

Hey guys I have removed out of my travel box all my standard wrenchs and sockets that I don't use for the BH206

But when it came to my metric stuff, I'm a bit stumped, the ones that look like they haven't been used are the 21,18,16,15,12,9mm wrench's. no mastonox atleast on them.

Do I need any of these? and if only used in one spot, will Knipex do?

Thanks

Hey guys I have removed out of my travel box all my standard wrenchs and sockets that I don't use for the BH206

But when it came to my metric stuff, I'm a bit stumped, the ones that look like they haven't been used are the 21,18,16,15,12,9mm wrench's. no mastonox atleast on them.

Do I need any of these? and if only used in one spot, will Knipex do?

Thanks

Hydraulic lines are 12mm, so hang onto that one. As well, you might need the 9mm if you don't have a 12 point socket the same size for the rear seal on the Arriel. 16 and 18mm are especially useless on the AS350, and the rest I believe you can get away without in the field if you already have a pair of Dukes.

Hydraulic lines are 12mm, so hang onto that one. As well, you might need the 9mm if you don't have a 12 point socket the same size for the rear seal on the Arriel. 16 and 18mm are especially useless on the AS350, and the rest I believe you can get away without in the field if you already have a pair of Dukes.

Thanks I do have the socket, so I'll put the 12mm back in the pelican.

• 1 month later...