Sign in to follow this  
pilot5

Blackcomb

I can assure you, we are not just collecting Resumes. I have much better things to do than field a bunch of Resumes on my spare time.

I realize the expectations may be high but Heli-skiing and long-lining is our business. We don't expect to get people with all the endorsements but the more the better.

Hope you all managed to get a good summer in.

Dimit, I owe you that beer.

Andrew, you must have seen most of the pilot resumes out there by now and obviously none have met your experience requirements.

Ever consider training one of the many excellent applicants to long line or heli-ski rather than waitng for someone else to do it for you?

Just wondering ....

Andrew, you must have seen most of the pilot resumes out there by now and obviously none have met your experience requirements.

Ever consider training one of the many excellent applicants to long line or heli-ski rather than waitng for someone else to do it for you?

Just wondering ....

Absolutely, and we are. We have some great guys who we have trained who will be skiing for us this year and years to come but versatility is the key for me. If I can find guys who have ski experience who are willing to relocate why not advertise for it. People change their minds.

As for the resumes, they are trickling in but I doubt I have seen them all yet.

Absolutely, and we are. We have some great guys who we have trained who will be skiing for us this year and years to come but versatility is the key for me. If I can find guys who have ski experience who are willing to relocate why not advertise for it. People change their minds.

As for the resumes, they are trickling in but I doubt I have seen them all yet.

As always, Andrew, you are a class act.