Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Bell Bbq Yyc

You should chat will the bosses over them there hills, golfing is important! I am sure between the two of us we could cut enough divots from the Canmore course to sod my front lawn!!!

Sounds like fun, we could win a new car! I have a plan!!!!!?????

I suppose collectively they might be considered a 'group' in killergrams

Now that is funny.... :up: :up:

Hey Magg's, how come we can not get Aerospatil.....Aroerspatch......Eroucoupt......Erocoop..... ah #### it, we'll just get Sickhorsesky to come here to the rock and sponsor a few rounds :P:P

That may be true 407D but at the end of the day, you're still flying a Longranger on Steroids!!!!!

The only reason Bell still exists is because Eurocopter and Turbomeca still do not know what good service means and I'm afraid to say that Bell does! :up:

Now if they could only start building half descent A/C......

Re: product support.....I'd like to comment on how many days that my old Red/white/blue B's and BA's were grounded per year, and compare it to how many days that my shiny red 407 has lost...but it isn't fair.

I'd be comparing a new aircraft to a 10,000+ hr one, it's apples to oranges.

All I can honestly compare is ....Calendars, drink coasters, pens, pins, hats, Golf Shirts, frisbees, Invites, Steak dinners at the Delta Bow Valley Inn, etc, etc,

Bell is ahead of EC 100 - 0

.....or sort of like a Tampa Bay Vs Flames game?

.....or was that a Flames Vs Canucks game ???? :blink: