Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Heli Tv Show.

Tonight at 5pm pac time Discovery Civilization has a show on helicopters, its called airdogs. The crew was out to see us about 3 months ago, ya thats right, I'm now a TV star, and you thought my ego was big before. Check it out its funny as ****, 2 fixed wing guys trying to fly a helicopter has to be entertaining! Halve the show is at my school and the second halve is on the fly by wire 412 at the NRC

rob

Haha, that was a very cool show. That would be quite the experience to go from your bell47 right up to a 412, two totally different beasts. So who truly was the better helicopter pilot Rob, Brewster or Mark?

Tonight at 5pm pac time Discovery Civilization has a show on helicopters, its called airdogs. The crew was out to see us about 3 months ago, ya thats right, I'm now a TV star, and you thought my ego was big before. Check it out its funny as ****, 2 fixed wing guys trying to fly a helicopter has to be entertaining! Halve the show is at my school and the second halve is on the fly by wire 412 at the NRC

rob

Nice G4 there Rob!!! Congrats on your tv appearance i thing it made your school look pretty clean and pro.

Errg, missed it but will keep an eye out for the next one. I've seen the show before, when the guys tried to land a Cub or Taylorcraft...don't remember which on a moving RV with an airshow pilot...don't remember his name, but very skilled. Very entertaining, lots of cockpit video and audio.

Rob...you didn't give us much notice!

Mark

Okay......the beer required to have my people, black mail your people, :huh: for us to get together for the original beer drinking described, :rolleyes: in the afformentioned autograph session asked for.....oh....for f*%ks sakes Rob....lets just go for brews when I get back to the mainland dude..... :huh::P