Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Canadian Aviation Magazines

What is your favorite Canadian aviation magazine?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tell me this, why would anyone want to buy a house? You work harder at home than you do at work. Vacation from work just means killing your body for a week at home.

Well, we all need a place to live; and paying off a mortgage is usually a better move financially than paying rent.

The real question is: why would anyone want to buy a cottage? Everyone I know who has one seems to spend all of their weekends cutting grass, clearing brush, putting docks in or taking them out, washing windows, etc. etc. Taking care of one property is enough for me. And don't get me started on the time wasted in the long drives there and back.

Guest graunch1

After spending one Xmas in the fetal position due to screwed backitis I went to a chiropractor here in YYC and he has kept me mobile for years.

Before anyone starts in about how much they hurt you, I go to one that uses a small impact tool (similar to a self-setting centrepunch) he just sees how much your back is out of alignment, puts the gun against the appropriate vertebra, click click and you are fixed - amazing stuff.

the other choice is Tylenol IIIs and Scotch :)

The real question is: why would anyone want to buy a cottage?

Simple: cottages have done a lot better then RRSPs as investment. They can double in value in a few years while RSPs ...well... you get the point.