Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

I'm Outa Here

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all

Time for an update. I have been working up here for 5 months now. I have been working on 206s, 500Ds, 206LR, AS350s and 212s. One day I am helping with a LR engine change and the next I am regressing a 500 swash plate. One day I even found myself in a field in Fort Nelson at 2am assisting in a couple of cyclic servo changes on a 212. The logbook if filling up quick, but it seems that for everything I learn, there are 10 things I realize I know nothing about. I need a larger knowledge intake manifold I guess. I am looking forward to the summer as I should be ready to go to the field. The guys coming back sure have some great stories and pictures. Speaking of the guys, there sure are a lot of characters up here…and a lot of guys with a lot of character. Although the money is tight (no surprise if you have ever been an apprentice) I am glad I came up.

I guess that is all for now.

Apprentice :huh:

The logbook if filling up quick, but it seems that for everything I learn, there are 10 things I realize I know nothing about. 

When you come to the point that think that you know everything you become dangerous, the learning never ends.

Keep up the good work.

:up: :elvis: