Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Canada / United States Forums Merged

Kyle

Hi Grasshopper,

One of the reasons for the change was that we noticed that a lot of U.S. visitors were posting in the Canadian forum anyway, just because that forum had the critical mass to begin with. So hopefully the general forum will give the widest exposure to topics that are of interest to everyone, while still allowing people to post topics of local interest. Of course, we'll monitor the situation and re-evaluate as required.

Cheers!

Elan

... and so I log on here, for bit of a distraction, had yet another challenging day, puis Zico and Sling with their very eleoquant "quebecois" managed to crack a smile on my face .... been a long time since that happened .... "marci ben !" tank you !!!

... time for a slow dram :mellow:

... and so I log on here, for bit of a distraction, had yet another challenging day, puis Zico and Sling with their very eleoquant "quebecois" managed to crack a smile on my face .... been a long time since that happened .... "marci ben !" tank you !!!

... time for a slow dram :mellow:

Happy dram :mellow: buie Biggles...

Glad to see some brotha hangin here. ;)