Transport Canada Office - Kelowna

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a rumor but I heard they are planting more bushes for the the inspectors to hide behind as well! :o

The new requirements for inspectors will be a full 2 week course on how to jump out from a variety of hidden positions and avoid detection along with the standard fly poop detection techniques. :shock:

P5

VERY IMPORTANT SMS MEMO FROM HEAD OFFICE

In accordance with TC's new SMS policy, all pilots shall do the following........

1). Sort out their own licence problems at home rather than disturb office workers.

2). If you choose to ignore Rule 1, expect a frosty reception as you enter a TC office (at your own risk).

3). Please report any CARs contraventions to Inspectors that are hiding behind bushes, as they are no longer required to jump out at you.

4). Use caution on the highway near TC offices, as a coyote may be leaving after finishing her shift.

post-414-1259358639_thumb.jpg

So after Kelowna told me to pound sand, I called Calgary, they were EXTREMELY polite and helpful. of course I've now been told to call Winnipeg, so Monday morning it is!

so until then, I'm endorsed on a Mini-500, instead of a MD500, never having even seen one before. anyone need a Mini-500 driver? :P