Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Hey Bendecos!

So guys, how's the work in Mexico. Can you believe I gave that up for moving drills in the--As VERTICAL REF calls it --- steamchicken. I really do think i'm getting more retarded by the day. Oh well we live we learn, and we get bent over by PH. Take care and don't get burnt.

VX

Buenas tardis Vertical Brothers,

Had one fire and the electrical cable pulled out of the Bambi after the first drop, too funny, :rolleyes: ended up just tipping it over for a few. Oh well you know the routine, Conafor would rather be sleeping than fighting fire, as they say " the fire will be there tomorrow". I don't think the old Steam Chicken would be much use down here in the hot and high, the elevations go up to the ten thousand foot level around here with +30deg weather. Well better get back to sipping cervasas by the pool, another standby day, you got a hate it. :P, The other half of the team is glowing like a lobster today, last I saw he had some seniorita lathering him up with lotion.

Adios Amigo's!! :hide: