Sign in to follow this  
Amphibious

Texan Hog Cull

Wolves, (l)lama, 47, AK47....I'm lost......I'd better stop visiting this topic. :wacko:

And no Sling, onsconaipo. (for now)

Hey JD, cest-y ketukone ossi ste langage

J.D...i know....and i love playin with your mind... :P

Zico, send me a pm with a bit of your story...strong possibilities that we know each other....MAn!

Guest jacdor
Wolves, (l)lama, 47, AK47....I'm lost......I'd better stop visiting this topic. :wacko:

And no Sling, onsconaipo. (for now)

Hey JD, cest-y ketukone ossi ste langage

Thanks for your good words there zico (video)

and yes I do.

JD

The Doctor says: Take your own advice about childish comments and go play Barbie with your niece. I was a G.I. Joe fan me-self. Refer to one of your previous posts. :P

Maybe if you are really an expert, you should consult the guys that do the feral "pest" hog shooting and find out what they use.

the Duke

Since when is a" proctologist" allowed to have an opinion on an aviation site ?????

Wait a minute......this just in.....there a a large contingent of "a$$holes here !!!??? :rolleyes:

Since when is a" proctologist" allowed to have an opinion on an aviation site ?????

Wait a minute......this just in.....there a a large contingent of "a$$holes here !!!??? :rolleyes:

QFT

LMAO

L3driver,

Those are some very nasty words you used to describe me, and yet I haven't even mentioned your name.

I suspect you are a delicate type that reacts pretty quickly to statements being made, regardless of whether you are actually involved. Subsequently, I also suspect you need to apologize a lot.

Another apology is in order.

Guest Angry Egg Driver

Disposable main rotor blades?haha....they must have had some rough 500's flying around with the amount of trees they were trimming :P