Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Hanger Fire

pilot5

Last night there was a major fire that burned 15 helicopters in St. Mathiew de Beloiel! Nothing left! No body was hurt. The fire started in one hanger and quickly consumed the other hanger.

Oh boy!! Unfortunatley my 206 is just a pile of melted alluminum!

Bad bad bad! :o :angry: :blink: :down:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest plumber
Last night there was a major fire that burned 15 helicopters in St. Mathiew de Beloiel! Nothing left! No body was hurt. The fire started in one hanger and quickly consumed the other hanger.

Oh boy!! Unfortunatley my 206 is just a pile of melted alluminum!

Bad bad bad! :o :angry: :blink: :down:

Was it financial combustion on someones part?

Guest plumber
Jeez you guys!!! A hangar full of 15 helis is destroyed, which means jobs and income for the year compromised and the first place you go is insurance fraud???

WTF is the matter with you bozo's????? :down: :down: :down:

Seemed like a pretty legit question seeing it started in one hanger and spread. 4Q2 douche bigalow

Jeez you guys!!! A hangar full of 15 helis is destroyed, which means jobs and income for the year compromised and the first place you go is insurance fraud???

WTF is the matter with you bozo's????? :down: :down: :down:

I wasn't passing judgment on anyone. The term "financial combustion" is something you hear about from time to time. I was just defining the term to avoid any confusion.

I feel bad for anyone who may have lost their job or will face any hardship as a result of this terrible tragedy. Less Canadian helicopters = less Canadian helicopter jobs any way you look at it.

I wasn't passing judgment on anyone. The term "financial combustion" is something you hear about from time to time. I was just defining the term to avoid any confusion.

I feel bad for anyone who may have lost their job or will face any hardship as a result of this terrible tragedy. Less Canadian helicopters = less Canadian helicopter jobs any way you look at it.

Does anyone know who's machines? and what type?

The fire spread form on hanger to the next, the cause is so far unknown, but those little micr fridges have done it before. This was an accident!! Both companies where in good financial shape and both training units. All the guys from one of the burned out companies that lost thier machines are now at my place and the new lunch room is set up and running. There will be some burps and eventually things will return to normal. there where a total al of 14 helicopters that fried. This is not a happy day for anyone or the insurance companies.

5 206`s

5 R44`s

4 R22`s

All in all not a good day!