Amo In Ontario To Do 500 Inspection

vintagemilano

• 3 weeks later...

skyline helicopter technology joe natile awsom guy really knows his stuff , always recomend him , even flew him out to sask and alberta to do inspections for me , in the past , he has been around a long time and i know he has worked on them , he is in lively just outside of sudbury ,ont, 705-692-2900

there is also bill leyburn in kitchner ont , at rotor wreckers or opps I meant to say rotor services google his number , i used him a bit but likes to charge for every washer and tie wrap , but knows his stuff too .

cheers

skyline helicopter technology joe natile awsom guy really knows his stuff , always recomend him , even flew him out to sask and alberta to do inspections for me , in the past , he has been around a long time and i know he has worked on them , he is in lively just outside of sudbury ,ont, 705-692-2900

there is also bill leyburn in kitchner ont , at rotor wreckers or opps I meant to say rotor services google his number , i used him a bit but likes to charge for every washer and tie wrap , but knows his stuff too .

cheers

Not to sound like an as* hole but those things cost money too. Imagine if he gave everything away for free?

thats right , its already factored in there , I just dont want to see it in the final bill for $9 ;00 if I was an owner , I wouldnt want to see that , thats what my boss says anyways , but dont get me wrong , the work is well worth the money , from either amo ,

and I would never feel uncomfortable climbing in after any work was done , these guys know their stuff , its just a shame to see the nicle , dime stuff added later , just put it in as an extra .1 or whatever as billable time ,it would look much more professional , thats my opinion anyways ,

the other thing is it is sad to see the chevy dealer or toyota dealer charging $110+ an hour when these amo have a lot more tied up in training and expertise to fix it right the first time , attitude ,with a lot more pride in there work , not to mention they work in ******, bugs , freezing conditions , conditions at night to get the job done , so buddy can be ready to go in the morning again .they often dont get the thanks they deserve , hats off to all you engineers , thank you , well done !