Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

So The Word Out Now Is Gemini Sold?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Any more on this?"

All I can say is that I'm working a green and white 205 in the 'patch' and the paperwork still has Gemini written on it. The same folks who were there last year are still there in the office.. so I'd say like they do on Myth Busters... "This myth is definitely Busted"

The season is just ramping up, Ladies and Gents. Please stay belted-in for the duration of the summer. Hope everyone gets on with it in a safe and happy manner.

Cheers

That's good to hear. So why are all there EC120 listed for sale. Are they getting out of the light market ?

They probably figured out that the 120 is useless and cant compete withg 350's. In a market with many Astars I would imagine it would be hard to support the large cash outlay for a 120 when you can get an 350 for less and it can lift a **** of allot more.

I quite like the EC 120. The 120 does not compete with a Astar because it is not a Astar. The ac only has 5 seats not 6 like a Astar. Now that I said that it competes quite well with a 206. I found that it handled very well at altitude and was approx 10% faster also used less fuel per hour. Other than having to remove all the doors when longlining it was nice and stable for that also. The biggest short coming was the purchase price, that is where it fell far behind. Once again compare the machine to one in its category. I don't see peaple comparing the 206 with the 407.