Long Lining Snow?

DGP

Guest plumber
Let's say ya had a 10 year old daughter.. Who would you rather see postered on her wall; Maelle Ricker or Britney Spears?

The games are a lot more than just a media hoopla, to thousands of Canadians.

How much did Maelle Ricker pull in last year? Duhhhhhhhhhh. I'm going with Brit.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest plumber
Well....actually "class" has alot to do with life also (not just cash).

Ricker rocks and so does our hockey !!!!!

Go Canada Go !!!!!!!!!

I met a homeless guy that had alot of class once. like I said. DuHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Guest plumber
So Plumber you would rather your daughter have money and a shite load of personal and social issues that include drug abuse????? I mean that's what role models are right something to aspire to......

Now your gettin it :lol:

My daughters are 4 and 6. I'd like them to aim higher than Olympic athlete, that will need to find a real job eventually, or slut/ho-bag performer.....

Doctor, captain of industry, philanthropist of some sort.....

Something where I get REALLY well taken care of in my retirement.

My daughters are 4 and 6. I'd like them to aim higher than Olympic athlete, that will need to find a real job eventually, or slut/ho-bag performer.....

I'm willing to bet that Alex Bilodeau and Maelle Ricker wont have to worry about money anymore with endorsements jumping into both their pockets. Retirement is looking pretty good for both of them.

DC

You my friend, are a perfect example of what thappens to a person with no role models.

Many athletes make more in a year then you do in ten. Most of the athletes are students in University as well as Olympic athletes. Besides the fact that youth involved in sports are far less likley to get involved into drugs and crime, the obicity problem of kids alone is enough reason to teach and preach sports.....through role models. Dedication and a hard work ethic are just some of the qualities that come from sports.

You are a very very tunnel visioned human being, from Quebec you said??

:rolleyes: I can never tell if MMike is serious or exercising his tongue-in-cheek-humoUr muscle.

Somewhere further back someone mentioned that the athletes do nothing to improve/enhance society. Many, many Olympic and professional athletes are highly involved in philanthropic, humanitarian, charitable and educational causes. The good ones, they find a way to give something back.

Just 2¢ while killing time...waiting on Lindsey Vonn and Shaun White...post-824-1266458212_thumb.gif