Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Long Lining Snow?

DGP

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bc a country of pine beetle cut blocks and potheads.......learn how to build a chair and sell a chair to the us not the raw logs....but that would involve work....laugh at alberta at least everbody gets up inj the morning and goes to work....

Yes,

You folks in Alberta are special. I say "you" folks because I'm close friends with many Albertans who would find your attitude pretty ignorant, certainly xenophobic, and I say "special" in a way you probably wouldn't find complimentary.

I'm really starting to get sick of some of the people this wonderful industry of ours is attracting lately. The sense of entitlement awe inspiring actually. I suppose you and WTF are too busy "getting up in the morning" to pay attention to the world around you? And possibly even process it on an adult level? Thought so.... :rolleyes:

AR

:wacko:

bc a country of pine beetle cut blocks and potheads.......learn how to build a chair and sell a chair to the us not the raw logs....but that would involve work....laugh at alberta at least everbody gets up inj the morning and goes to work....

Well, furniture, that is funny, my dad builds furniture in BC, for the last 40 years, very high end, if you need a $10, 000 dinning room table let me know. Most of his clients are Calgary, where my mother is an Interior designer,...that does 2.5 million dollar reno´s. Go pick the most expensive interior homes magazine you can find and she will be in it......the funny thing is they where total ski bums of whistler, sunshine, for 20 years!! It is called the quality of life.

get up in the morning, pull your head out of you a"s, look at your suburban sprall community and how your house matches every one in the neigbour hood, surrounded by feedlots, quad trails, lease sites and seismic lines, rediculas deisel trucks ideling 24 hrs a day, there is nothing else to do but go to work, I pitty your tiny world of working for the man, but geeze you sure look good in that stupid jacked-up truck with your chrome balls hanging off the back bumper.....on you way to BC to go sledding for the weekend. There is so much more to the world, but you will never know because you are totally brainwashed.

tour is done, home this week, sitting in my hotub, enjoying the mountain view, watching the snow cats groom my skihill......quality of life!

ignorance is a bliss u dad builds furniture going to calgary??? hahaha u need to think about that one.....

I truly hope the astounding display of mental accuity you are putting on here is limited to your particular gene pool - if not, it's no surprise people get herded they way they do and I shall get even more discouraged about people.

I could care less whether or not you like B.C., in fact judging by what you post, I'm rather happy you're out in there flat lands where the damage you can do is more limited, please stay there. However, the older I get, the harder I find it to accept blatantly ignorant commentary from the gullible peanut gallery. Do you get a membership card?

I know you have no idea, but it's attitudes like yours that contribute to a number of unacceptable situations far removed from the insular wold of flying... unacceptable situations that do affect you believe it or not. Think about that for a minute SVP.

Are you this boring in real life? Or do you just dabble in it through your online persona? Yawn

AR

not to worry ar i left this industry long time ago once in a while i have a week moment i read the bs on here to remind myself why i left....thanks for reminding me....

My pleasure. Come again

AR

PS The "BS" is yours, and yours alone. Well, almost. You have some company in WTF.