Long Lining Snow?

DGP

not to worry ar i left this industry long time ago once in a while i have a week moment i read the bs on here to remind myself why i left....thanks for reminding me....

Why do I get the distinct feeling, you were "asked to leave"!!???? <_<

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko:

Well, furniture, that is funny, my dad builds furniture in BC, for the last 40 years, very high end, if you need a $10, 000 dinning room table let me know. Most of his clients are Calgary, where my mother is an Interior designer,...that does 2.5 million dollar reno´s. Go pick the most expensive interior homes magazine you can find and she will be in it......the funny thing is they where total ski bums of whistler, sunshine, for 20 years!! It is called the quality of life.

get up in the morning, pull your head out of you a"s, look at your suburban sprall community and how your house matches every one in the neigbour hood, surrounded by feedlots, quad trails, lease sites and seismic lines, rediculas deisel trucks ideling 24 hrs a day, there is nothing else to do but go to work, I pitty your tiny world of working for the man, but geeze you sure look good in that stupid jacked-up truck with your chrome balls hanging off the back bumper.....on you way to BC to go sledding for the weekend. There is so much more to the world, but you will never know because you are totally brainwashed.

tour is done, home this week, sitting in my hotub, enjoying the mountain view, watching the snow cats groom my skihill......quality of life!

Got room in your tub?

As I look across the street from my condo villa at yet another building going up in Calgary and think I am lucky to drive the new Stony Trial for only 25 minutes to the airport :angry:

Unfortunately some of us have to live here to find work and stay near family. This city is so different than when I moved here it is unbeleivable but coming back to BC is a little scary with the costs,HST,VANOC etc.

Oh yeah I would love to be able to buy a $10K table but will wait until I retire to the Comox Valley :up:

Got room in your tub?

As I look across the street from my condo villa at yet another building going up in Calgary and think I am lucky to drive the new Stony Trial for only 25 minutes to the airport :angry:

Unfortunately some of us have to live here to find work and stay near family. This city is so different than when I moved here it is unbeleivable but coming back to BC is a little scary with the costs,HST,VANOC etc.

Oh yeah I would love to be able to buy a $10K table but will wait until I retire to the Comox Valley :up:

you are right, I cannot argu the cost!, in Calgary you are still close, and the view of the eastern slopes can be great, I am spoiled, thanks to my parents lifstyle...me casa et su casa! :up:

hey helilog did somebody did somebody say sh*t that u start talking and AR what does AR stand for an#l retentive? u don`t like another opinon and we just slig crap and trash??

I read a fabulous quote the other week, it said: "Any idiot can state an opinion, but having an opinion that's worth listening to is an entirely different matter."

Btw, you seem to have some difficulty expressing yourself, perhaps we've lost something in translation? Again, the only "crap and trash" is coming from you. I'm sure there's a case of Bud and and gopher patch needing your attention - not that there's anything wrong with that of course.

AR

I heard Sierra has had two machines going steady hauling hay on Cypress,

as well that there was a 214B up there moving some stuff everything but snow

When I intially hit the Add reply button I thought I was in the Long lining snow forum........

I don't know where I am now but theres no place like home... IN bc of course ;)

DSL