Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

2010 Hai Heli-expo

Guest Bullet Remington
That fiquires...I went to HAI for 10 yrs in a row...stopped going after the last one in Houston and now you tell me there is free beer :rolleyes:

That fiquires...I went to HAI for 10 yrs in a row...stopped going after the last one in Houston and now you tell me there is free beer :rolleyes:

DGP:

Don't get yer knckers in a knot!! I WAS goingto go to see if I could scarf down free finger food and beer :rolleyes: BUT...SOMEBODY posted on Face book that people SHOULD show up early BEFORE the kegs ran dry!!! :angry:

now what kinda person does something like that?? :o Playing with my emotions, yanking around my passions and emotionally tramatizing me!!! :rolleyes:

NEVER trust anybody UNDER 5' 11"NOR anybody that weighs less then 195 lbs!!

I AM so hurt!!!! :lol::D:P

DGP:

Don't get yer knckers in a knot!! I WAS goingto go to see if I could scarf down free finger food and beer :rolleyes: BUT...SOMEBODY posted on Face book that people SHOULD show up early BEFORE the kegs ran dry!!! :angry:

now what kinda person does something like that?? :o Playing with my emotions, yanking around my passions and emotionally tramatizing me!!! :rolleyes:

NEVER trust anybody UNDER 5' 11"NOR anybody that weighs less then 195 lbs!!

I AM so hurt!!!! :lol::D:P

Funnily enough, I will be there. I fly out tomorrow morning.

And I'm 5'9" , 155lbs.....so....

Guest Bullet Remington
Funnily enough, I will be there. I fly out tomorrow morning.

And I'm 5'9" , 155lbs.....so....

Yes, Stuttering Mike (MMike) AND you're a freakin Pinky Engineer too! That puts you RIGHT at the top of the list, even above those far more vertically challenged then you!! :lol::lol::P:P

IF you've EVER worked at AETE, then I'll have to track ya down!!! <_<;):rolleyes:

Completely retyped, very slowly so MMike could read it all!!!!LOL LOL LOL (Shoulda never told ANYBODY you are a limp wrist Engineer!!!LOL LOL LOL

show hasn't even started and I'm already exhausted....................

We watched the Canada USA game in a Bar in Houston. There were people from Standard Aero, Avanti, Tempest, Timken, Alpine Aerotech and about 100 Houstonites. After the best empty net goal in Olympic History sealed our fate all Canadians stood up and sang Oh Canada. I know many of our American friends who were thers are looking nervously at Sunday. Could it be a day of Reckoning!!!!!