Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Engineer Unions

Guest Bullet Remington
Sorry I am just a dumb Pilot can't seem to negotiate the link thing maybe you should explain this to a idiot Pilot.

Oh ya better try a bigger hammer I usually swing a 20 Lb sledge. Wouldn't want you showing up unprepared.

FREDDIE:

Firstly, let me congratulate you! You are the FIRST driver who has ever had the gonads to actually post and admit their short coming here on a public form for all to read!! Now that takes a big man to do!! Good for you!!! :lol:

As for your stement of the 20 lb sledge. That kind of discounts your credibility FREDDIE. The normal sledge is 5 lbs. I have seen a 10 lb sledge and they're a bugger to swing! A 20 lb sledge? IF you can swing one of those you can't fly a helicopter! You're too freaking big to get in the machine!!! <_<:lol:

Handles, FREDDIE, HANDLES. Ya gotta stop popping them out there!! :rolleyes::P