Program To Help You Study (for A Ppc In My Case)

bobbymak

Good to see you are still hard at it there Bob. Keep up the good work!

I must admit I am a little old fashioned and tend to bust out the books, maps, FM etc.. But I will check it out for sure.

Cheers.

Hey thanks, man!

Yeah, nothing can replace studying the real thing, but I guess this program was just to keep me thinking about this stuff even when I'm not really "studying".

It's easy to forget lots of stuff when you don't fly very often... :)

Guest bag swinnger
Yes, they should add some questions from the CARs concerning the use of front seat shoulder harness during the operation of a rotorcraft.

What do you think there Bags??????

I think that the guy has been flying for forty years (before CARS ) and is not likely going to change anytime soon.

I think that the guy has been flying for forty years (before CARS ) and is not likely going to change anytime soon.

Heh. Heh!! I know the "Guy" in question (very well) and he will never change. Having said that, I would fly to the ends of the earth with him. Not only an all around good guy, but one of the BEST Pilots out there. AND BEST OF ALL he looks after his Engineer!!! :up: :up: :up:

John Nixon