Securing A Helicopter To The Pad?

Boss is building a rooftop pad and is concerned about leaving the machine there during high winds/overnight. would like some Ideas/examples of ways people secure their machine. maybe the logging types the use barges can chime in?

thanks!

Include heavy tie-down rings in your pad design while incorporating optimum angles and combinations of their layout for the machines you have. Invest in any OEM or Kit aircraft tie-down provisions if none exist. (i.e. lots of people operate 350's but most have the lost the little blue tie-down rings that came with the helicopter a long time ago).

I'm interested to hear if there are other options?

One of the easiest systems I ever saw was a truckers tie-down strap (big herc strap).

It ran from a recessed ring outside the right skid, through the cargo hook, then down to a ring on the left of the helicopter.

It was easy to attach, then crank-down on the strap until the heli was sucked down tight.

I wouldn't recommend it for a Navy ship, but it worked well for a basic rooftop pad.

P.S. If it is really that windy.....tie down ALL your main rotor blades and tail rotor too.

Note; research the restrictions on pulling-down on Robinson blades.