Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Chc Forum

CHC is the largest helicopter operator in the world and we think we have problems.

This site is very indicative of the problems facing the industry as a whole.

http://com4.runboard.com/bonevoicechc.fmainchat

As a unique industry we are in a very precarious position, the operators seem to beleive that the status quo will go on forever.

More people are waking to the fact that they are getting screwed and not even getting kissed.

The people on ONE VOICE will be called bitchers, moaners and groaners, but at least they are stating their opinion.

Although, I believe in what they are trying to accomplish, it will always be an association within a large corporation, subject to influence by the corporation.

An association covering the whole Canadian Helicopter industry would have much more influence, in my opinion.

We will shortly have our own WEB PAGE and members will remain anonymous and only accessible by other members.

Cheers, Don

Those guys are doing exactly what we did when we worked for Canadian: ***** and complain!

There are plenty of reputable employers that will appreciate them a lot more than CHC does. My only advice to those guys is to get the **** out like we did! Believe me, the grass is greener on all other sides when you work for Canadian!!!

Don't confuse Canadian, East or West, with CHC International, it's a different company with different management.

I believe the guys are generally happy. Most guys on the forum are stating it's a great place to work, there's just a couple of issues they would like to see resolved.