Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Best Company(s) To Work For

Peace was the best! (Pre Northern Mountain) I've contracted arount lots of companys trying to find that magic again, now i've found it at MUSTANG!!! :up:

There you go hurting my feeling again. If it was so bad under the influence of "the green slime", as NMH was referred to by many at the time, how come you came back and had such a good time? I think many people have a tendency to be a little too nostalgic and forget the bad stuff... perhaps a human defense mechanism. I must say you're the eternal optimist though, everywhere you go is the place to be!!!

HV

p.s. Whatever happened to that apprentice we called "Smashed Face Charlie Sheen"? Remember the guy who had to buy beer every time he even looked at the machine?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as my flight school has ties to VIH, what are they like to work for? I know my chances getting in with them are slim, but curious non the less. They seem like a great bunch of folks from what I've seen. Surprised no one's mentioned them yet. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing lol.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...