Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Vertical Operators Directory

Inspector Gadget...you cut me deep. I'm still having nightmares about the toll-free number screw-up from a few years ago! I remember a certain safety guy from a certain company out west that flies green 212s, and maybe has one or two green AW119s, coming up at HAC and telling me about the Airborne number. I thought it was a joke...joke was on me, I guess.

This one was out of our control. Luckily, we do have a digital version, which as Elan indicated, is being updated for upload by Monday.

Mike

Scotty,

Each operator was contacted a minimum of five times over the course of two weeks to provide updated information for the directory. If they did not respond, the information from last year was run. It was either that, or we removed them from the directory completely.

We are currently using an electronic update for each operator, but we are examining at allowing operators to update throughout the year versus once a year...stay tuned.

And yes...there is a Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul directory coming down the road.

Mike