Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Sunrise Helicopters North Bay?

I would like to ask anyone out there to PM me if they have worked for Sunrise Helicopters north bay or used to be Gateway's charter divison. I would like to know what they thought of the place, the CP and management, maintenance, spray work, pay etc.

I have found out enough but would like to hear from someone that has worked for them. What they thought.

Your PM's will be appreciated

Emerson

• 10 years later...
On 2/19/2021 at 11:53 AM, chopterlol said:

Maybe google would be a better way to find out compared to necroing an 11 year old post ....

I did and it’s unclear, they’re still registered under a post office and two registrations that are recently cancelled are on TC’s website.  The business looks active just very scaled back.  I guess I should have started a new thread. I didn’t intend to necro anything I searched the business in the forum it came up I didn’t look at the date, my apologies.  

On 2/20/2021 at 9:48 PM, CM119 said:

I did and it’s unclear, they’re still registered under a post office and two registrations that are recently cancelled are on TC’s website.  The business looks active just very scaled back.  I guess I should have started a new thread. I didn’t intend to necro anything I searched the business in the forum it came up I didn’t look at the date, my apologies.  

Not sure they are still operating.  The hangar they occupied in North Bay has changed ownership at least twice since 2017.  Might want to just give them a call if the number still works:  https://www.a-list.ca/119-aircraft-operator-rotary-wing/6919-sunrise-helicopters-inc/view-details