Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Ag Accident

Glad to see the driver's alright. Sad to see that old Jet Buggy (C-GNBS) go though. Lots of history in that ship. Got a couple hundred hours in it myself. Any stories about this old bird out there?

Speedy recovery.

After putting NBS to bed for the night...our faithful cook, persuaded us into a road trip to YTS for the 'evening'. Remember that night?

After putting NBS to bed for the night...our faithful cook, persuaded us into a road trip to YTS for the 'evening'. Remember that night?

Oh yes I remember that night, some bits of it are blurry though. LOL. I remember getting up at 4AM for a nature call and there wasn't any wind too. A mad dash for the helos and trucks. LMAO. I miss those days.

Cheers