Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Layoffs

Ah geez Max, after reading your last post I had to toss out a dozen fudgesicles.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm with Splitpin. If you want to see lame , read the blogs attached to any media outlet. All the comments are from Fat people sitting home in their underwear. They all think they should be a National reporter or commentater when most of them can't find their own winkies in the dark.

As you seem to be well informed on this subject I will humbly add my two cents. Red is the only way to go since if pleasuring a woman with a popsicle is up front and center then you can go all month with red and nary a bump in the road!

Max

You make a strong argument but I respectfully tell all you popsicle know-it-alls to pull yer collective heads out of your as*es and behold the truth of popsicle awesomeness:

2248078109_c47e9eebd0.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melona

They come in four flavors: Melon, Mango, Banana and Strawberry. I like melon the best but Banana is great. Mango is my least favorite and Strawberry hasn't had its existence confirmed at all....yet.

Inhale as many of these as you can as soon as you can.

You make a strong argument but I respectfully tell all you popsicle know-it-alls to pull yer collective heads out of your as*es and behold the truth of popsicle awesomeness:

2248078109_c47e9eebd0.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melona

They come in four flavors: Melon, Mango, Banana and Strawberry. I like melon the best but Banana is great. Mango is my least favorite and Strawberry hasn't had its existence confirmed at all....yet.

Inhale as many of these as you can as soon as you can.

What are you, some kind of hippy? Regular popsicles aren't good enough for you? Go on....get out of here, Mr. Oh I'm Mr. Fancy Designer Popsicle! Look at me! I'm so great!

Snort.....I bet your socks even match........