Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Layoffs

Why is a little humor a problem? Nobody died and it's hard all over for a lot of rotary wing people.

I guess it'd be better if we all beat the dead horse and insulted the companies a little more eh? ;)

I used to be hard all over ..then I started flying.

I call 30 posts about popsicles beating a dead horse....it was funny for about three posts. Then it just became painful. Only way I'd find it funny was if I was alone in a hotle room in High Level.

Never said that we had to bad mouth any companies...heck nobody has even said if these layoffs actually happened.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the insightful comments about popsicles and pleasuring women, but I think we can call it good now. If you want to continue the popsicle discussion, please do so here:

http://www.verticalmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16828

If you want to continue the discussion about pleasuring women, you'll need to wait for Mike to launch our sister magazine, "Horizontal." (I'm sure it will have a centerfold.)

Like it or not, your new forums administrator (that would be me) wants to restore the forums to civil, productive discussions about the helicopter industry. There's plenty of room for humor; there's room for discussing popsicles. And there's room for speaking your mind. But while dissent is encouraged, respect is demanded. Please help me keep the boards interesting, useful, and free from gratuitous profanity. If you self-moderate, I won't have to do it for you.

Thanks,

Elan

Not wishing to continue this thread regarding pleasuring popsicles / women.

Very entertainting though.

BC and WC both had layoffs. Confirmed. Both are on shakey ground although BC has deep pockets and very small carney fingers attached to the silver spoon.

Latest is that CHC is dumping - sorry - selling 50+ Jetrangers for 200k or below per unit.

That will have an intersting effect on the helicopter market.

VIH in trouble???.....hopefully just a rumour.

Not wishing to continue this thread regarding pleasuring popsicles / women.

Very entertainting though.

BC and WC both had layoffs. Confirmed. Both are on shakey ground although BC has deep pockets and very small carney fingers attached to the silver spoon.

Latest is that CHC is dumping - sorry - selling 50+ Jetrangers for 200k or below per unit.

That will have an intersting effect on the helicopter market.

VIH in trouble???.....hopefully just a rumour.

Make sure you differenciate between CHC and Canadian.

DC