A-star Longline Seat

I can't remember where I saw it, but there was reference to a "longline seat / support" for the A-star. I've seen a couple of home jobbies for left hand drives but haven't seen anything of the sort for the standard config. I can't remember the name used either but Robert's comes to mind. Anyone have any experience with such a device ?

Last year I saw a Temsco B3 nicely tricked out for LH longlining. Big bubble window in the door, driver's seat all the way over, elbow rest, gauges in the door. Sweet! The driver said all theirs were like that...

DM

Guest Angry Egg Driver
why do u need a "special" seat...the eurocopter ones work just fine!!!

I have to agree...a sweet machine to longline out of and at the end of the day your back isnt aching like after a day in a bell :D

I have to agree...a sweet machine to longline out of and at the end of the day your back isnt aching like after a day in a bell :D

Why do people get the left hand seat, I'd have to asume the fetal poition in order to see the hook. I learned how to use the window because I had a morgage to pay, I don't think my banker buddy (the guy who lets me live in his house as long as I gave him all my money) would have cared if I said it was too hard.

Besides I love working in a hoody and a strip of duct tape instead of arctic survival gear!

Once you learn to antisipate the load its not that bad.

rob