Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Convincing The 'other Half' Of Moving

does she drink Lambs ? tell her they make it fresh there....hahahah :P

Well she just might!

Thanks 'tappet'!

Compromises work too I know, but don't know what the compromises would be.

I think the best thing is to drag her there kicking and screaming, and let her find out for herself how nice it really is!

I mean, we have been in London for about 2 years, and we have met virtually NO people here, just since we started working out, have we actually met people, and we see them only when we work out.

When I was in Gander there were people around all the time, and we were friendly with neighbours and you could strike a conversation with anyone. Heck lat time I was there I had to walk to the corner store to buy some food to tie me over the storm that happend upon us, and I had a good chat with people at the store, just because I ventured out! (Had to walk 4 blocks in about 3 feet of snow). Even the day I left, I just happened to see RDM there too, when he was digging his car out.

But I guess, the ties to the home are hard to break. and if she can manage to find a job here, I'm screwed! (lol)

Cheers

H.