Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Northen Camp Rating And Overview

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GW – you're absolutely right, it's a little over-the-top to be in the camp category. (My apologies, I suspected that photo might derail the thread but I couldn't resist.)

Twinstar – yup.

3BX2 – nope…(not yet!)

OK..back on track, everyone!

I had their latest version of a sunshine breakfast the other day for around $10 - about equal to the price of gas on the lower mainland - at least the results seemed the same. At least no sproats :)

Willow Handle Lake NWT. Great log cabins with wood burning stoves, lake full of trout, 4 hot showers, washer and dryer, sat internet and great food!!! I give it 4.5 stars the only problem was the 2 out-houses without doors were placed on the out skirts of camp on a game trail so at night you could be given a surprise visit!

Willow Handle Lake NWT. Great log cabins with wood burning stoves, lake full of trout, 4 hot showers, washer and dryer, sat internet and great food!!! I give it 4.5 stars the only problem was the 2 out-houses without doors were placed on the out skirts of camp on a game trail so at night you could be given a surprise visit!

Normally I would say "just fart!" to scare them off...but Musk Ox being what they are would probably think you were in rut! :P

I'm sorry but I'm just being told that the customers who are in fact the camp owner doesn't like that kind of publicity. So, I'm affraid that this topic will be closed, and therefore I'm very sorry and I'm reaffirm my good intentions about this.

Could someone from the forum admin could delete this topic and all the post in it, please !!!