Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Summer 2004

PIC

Hey 4961 did you get more work after you left Lac La Biche? Air Con I hope to be back, I really enjoyed you guys haven't had that much fun in 25 years Ha Ha Ha. Oh yea I will not tell the cops where you work in the summer. Ha Ha Ha Ha. Take care amigo.

PIC I was in the lovely Province of Manitoba sitting on my butt and if not sitting on my butt I was fishing because it was sllllllooooooowwww out there.

:wacko:

Like Ryan I too spent my summer working my tail off so I could settle nicely into debt. Sadly no summer camp for me, (although there was a tree planting camp for a while, some people there acted like children, does that count?).

And then I spent the month of August living in a huge mansion, surrounded by models, everywhere I turned, crazy wild models, in little bitty clothing bits, strewn about all over the yard, all over the pool. And the swimming pool filled entirely with Crown Royal.

yes, thats all true. honest.

tDawe