Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Pentagon Strike....

Ryan

Snopes and Urban Legend - The Pentagon

What part of this is so hard to understand? Is it that you get a partial story that supports what you want to believe, or do you just like a good old conspiracy theory - and we are talking about a pretty colossal one here?

Why don't you contact some of the family members, I'm sure you will be able to find them from this site. Maybe they will be comforted in your support of this and the quest for the truth?

I have not thought much abt the Pentagon strike but have pondered where the Pennsylvania plane went. I did see news stories indicating that the whole thing disappeared into the crater in the ground near the tree line. The firefighters I recall apparently went into the trees looking for the wreckage but soon concluded that it was entirely under ground. Yet.....that solar orbitor that the AS350 Hollywood stunt pilot was supposed to hook as it parachuted back to earth had a chute failure and thundered-in from the atmosphere. It was depicted in a recent media photo sitting almost entirely above ground where it hit.

Could a 90' long hollow aluminum skinned tube of an airliner penetrate earth like that? What abt those wings?

hmmm :wacko:

Hmmm.

After watching the flick, it seems as tho it is all a huge coverup. However, I feel as though I am being manipulated into being a conspiracy theorist. :mellow:

All the music (spooky conspiracy, x-files type music) and camera angles of the photos are designed to minimilize impact/burn damage, and create doubt and to look for the alien intervention possibilities. :o

It is possible that it is all a massive cover-up. They went around and erased everybodies' memories of the event (think "Men in Black") in order to coverup....what? What are they trying to hide?

There were crap loads of people there, and the only doubts about a plane hitting the Pentagon are from hard-core conspiracy theorists.

Now I could be wrong, (this is me hedging my bets) but it seems as tho the news I get from "mainstream" media is ok in this event. Better and more accurate than a revamped video with special lighting and effects...