Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

East Coast Offshore

RDM

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dude,

The 92 will be here in about two weeks, or that is what they are planning on. Everyone pretty excited, apparently a very sweet machine.

Icing is still in the certification stages, getting very close i quess.

You boys heading of to Stavanger tommorrow? Well, fancy that, I am on AC860 to Heathrow tonight........will have a cold one ready for you on arrival. We have a gaggle of drivers there this week, several on your flight tommorrow night I think.

Hey Dude,

The 92 will be here in about two weeks, or that is what they are planning on. Everyone pretty excited, apparently a very sweet machine.

Icing is still in the certification stages, getting very close i quess.

You boys heading of to Stavanger tommorrow? Well, fancy that, I am on AC860 to Heathrow  tonight........will have a cold one ready for you on arrival. We have a gaggle of drivers there this week, several on your flight tommorrow night I think.

We'll be the noisy bunch in the pub at Heathrow...I'm sure you can find my shiny head in the crowd! See you there!

You guys sure travel to Norway often for Non-Norwegians!! :huh:

I think you need a guide or something. You know, someone to tell you wwhat to eat and drink (Yeah, like you need help to decide that...), and to show you the sights!

Remember Hansa Premium is the drink Winnie likes, it is a good beer.

Stay away from Tau beer. Ringnes is also OK.

As for food, if you like mutton, see if you can get Smala-hove, or Pinnekjott. :up: :up:

Have a good trip all of ya!

I'm sure I know the one on the right...... :shock: :shock:

Bladestrike check PM.

Winnie.....will swill a Tansa for you, can I send you the bill :P ****, it is expensive to consume beverages there, man can hardly eat :lol: :up:

I'm sure I know the one on the right...... :shock:  :shock:

Bladestrike check PM.

Winnie.....will swill a Tansa for you, can I send you the bill :P  ****, it is expensive to consume beverages there, man can hardly eat :lol:  :up:

I'm kind of doubting my per diem will cut it this year, it'll be quite the crew over there this time around.

We are heading out tomorrow night, of course depending on how bad we get hit with this latest blizzard. :shock: