Sign in to follow this  
pilot5

Africa

Testing out some newly installed gear a few days ago. Wish I could send highe res but the net is slow Sloooow today.

P5

post-6107-1287755535_thumb.jpg

:D That little SA dude is onto something, I am definately getting a bear for my brown Carharts!

Fly safe SLO

P5

Hello

Anybody interested in comming to Eastern Africa for some As350 work on a rotation. Pm me your CV or email. Its around 40 hours of flying a month. Accomodation include full gym, pool,Squash courts, tennis courts and a 9 hole golf course. :D I'll fire it off to the CP - this is a easy job that does not require long line.. but does require 1000hrs on type.

Cheers P5

Hello

Anybody interested in comming to Eastern Africa for some As350 work on a rotation. Pm me your CV or email. Its around 40 hours of flying a month. Accomodation include full gym, pool,Squash courts, tennis courts and a 9 hole golf course. :D I'll fire it off to the CP - this is a easy job that does not require long line.. but does require 1000hrs on type.

Cheers P5

Post was filled yesterday.. if I hear of another opening I put it out there.

Cheers and thanks for the CV's- I passed them on.

P5

One minute my lunch sandwich was in my bag, and the next minute it was gone. Have a sneaking suspicion I know who it was!!!

post-6107-0-73577100-1290749805_thumb.jpg

Had the opportunity to finally see the great rift valley and the serrengetti here are a few photos.. home soon for a well deserved break.

post-6107-0-90600300-1292443371_thumb.jpg

post-6107-0-33118300-1292443415_thumb.jpg

post-6107-0-18617300-1292443458_thumb.jpg