Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Honorary Monitors

Should we be able to have some input to who watches us  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

WHOA RDM !!!!

Please read carefully what we are asking for.

You used to do such a great job of moderating here. Guys were allowed to go only so far before you blew the whistle and told them to back-off.

We only suspected you were absent because you hadn't been moderating around here lately,

(and boy-oh-boy, this place needed it).

Also you said yourself that you had been overseas and away from this site.

I don't mean to tell you how to moderate.......you are **** good at it.

It is because of this, and because you have the title that we hoped you or Kyle would step in.

If you wish to go back to just being a member, that's your choice, but if you really are here, and do have the title, please return to blowing the whistle occasionally.

If you need a deputy or two, that's great, but please stay on as a Moderator to restore this website's professionalism and fun.

If you didn't have the job already, you and your attitude would certainly get a nomination in this present vote !!

Sorry Lads..........rarely do I loose my cool on here but had a nasty day and was running on 2 1/2 minute power for the last 3 days, and when I read Mags post the second engine calved.

sorry Mag, no disrespect meant. My apologize.

Do we need another moderator or two, by all means. I shall talk to the Chief about it in the next day or two.

Having said that, I beleive several poster on here need to be "taken out back of the woodshed".

She is a small industry boys (believe me, first hand knowledge) i have in earlier years not only burned bridge's but blew the f**king things up, and when you are trying to get back across the river in december she is a pretty cold swim. I agree that we should speak our minds, but be careful how it is spoken, this site is viewed on a daily basis by more eyes then most know. Does that mean we have to walk on our tipppy toes, no, certianly not. But slander can and will not be tolerated.

Nuff said for now...... again sorry for barking Mag.