Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Job For Bleedvalve

putz

After reading your postsssssssssss. If you have the experiance you say and want to work as bad as you say, here it is. Lakelse Air needs a pilot ASAP!!!!! Give them a call. I know their phone is not ringing off the hook and if you are as broke as you say, then I would think you would be onto this before you finish reading this post?????

In my previous post I used the word "attempt" when in all actualitty you did slander this company by your remarks, for your sake I hope know one finds your true identity, because if you thought you had problems before, your recent remarks can only make things worse. Perhaps if you were to give your real name with these post it would show more conviction, instead for now you are only a Coward.

Exactly what I suspected all along. BV, a fellow pilot(me) try's to help out another(you) and all you can do is find the negitive in it. You really don't want a job but would rather sit back and tell everyone how bad you have it and that we all are against you? What I thought was a helping hand turned out to be an opportunity for you to slag someone. I am truly sorry i posted anything, especially to James B please except my appoligy. BV you sealed your fate long ago I am afraid!!!!!!!!