Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Frisco Morin

I spent a lot of time in Buffalo myself and Frisco was an unforgettable character. Always level headed and always a gentleman. Condolances to his many friends and family members. RIP Frisco. Bruce

I was able to attend the funeral. There were flypast by a SK bird-dog and Brooke Ede with his jetbox. It seemed like the whole town was there with a hundred or so fire staff. He worked his first fire in 1968 and everybody had a story about him. Some of us imagine we are legendary but Frisco certainly achieved that. In 2009 he was awarded "Firefighter of the Year".

Francois "Frisco" L. Morin

Nov. 6, 1946 - Sept. 24, 2010

RIP