Do Not Become A Helicopter Pilot

Bleedvalve ----- my corner gas-bar just went out of business as did Eaton's. Happens to big and small companies and buddy, I've been with 3 of different sizes that "bit the bullet". So like the nymphomanic said..."size doesn't matter, just the satisfaction". If you are looking for security in some big name, you might want to converse with some ex-Okanagan Helicopters personnel that had their company bought out from underneath them and what resulted, or have a chat with some Air Canada pilots hoping and waiting for a "re-call".

"Costs lots of money to get into helicopters"........depends what you call lots of money? If you got some "2-10", grease and a grease gun with large and small nipples, some Kim towels and $50,000 you're in the helicopter business. Then you can work hand-in-hand with some Bank Manager and find out where there's another profession with it's own supply of "back-stabbers" and "as*holes". You'll also know the CP and Ops Manager extremely well .......YOU!........and know when, how and why you are getting fired.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blleedvalve ------- I only replied to one of your statements in your previous post, that's all.....nothing else. As far as "denial" goes. I have at no time hinted, suggested or stated that what you have said does not exist or isn't true....you bet it does. If you wish to believe and are covinced that any Ops Manager or CP in Canadian aviation has the ability to "run" some pilot out of the business, including me, then you are the one "in denial" and sadly mistaken.

IF, that CP or Ops Manager does in fact exist, then "the Second Coming" has already happened and Jesus Christ is now the CP or Ops Manager of some fixed wing or rotary wing company. ........and aviation could use Him right now too.