Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Qa Training Courses

Lunchbox

Can anyone tell me if these courses are for someone already in a QA position, or for someone wishing to move into a QA position?

We have a consultant who has set up a training course for us to introduce our QA program to new hires and has also guided us through our auditing procedures. Anyone who wants a contact name can PM me.

HAC have now put up further details on their website

http://www.h-a-c.ca/Certified_Quality_Systems_Auditor_Course.pdf

This course is the educational component of the Quality Systems Auditor Occupational Standard as certificated by the Canadian Council for Aviation and Aerospace (formerly CAMC).

It was also designed to meet the regulated auditor training rquirement and should be suitable for someone wishing to pursue a career change into the QA arena.

Good luck

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know of any upcoming QA training courses available in the Vancouver lower mainland area?

The actual guys that are training Transport Canada DTI have a course April 11-14 Vancouver.

May 10-14 Calgary.

Keith Green from Quala Tech spoke at PAMEA and has a course March 15-18 Vancouver.

you might need more after but i took the DTI and gives a good insight to what Transport is going to look for./