Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

More Hero'S On Youtube

You're figures R22 are pure speculation, based on guesstimation and have no reflection on the true statistics at hand....but at the same time, does it matter? LOL

they're pushing the envelope no question there.

But if you google the company, they have no listed accidents that I could find....so they're aren't on the wrong side of the stats yet with these antics.

Why don't we have fun with the owner and ask him directly his views on his flying style??

http://www.blugeon-helicopteres.com/

You're figures R22 are pure speculation, based on guesstimation and have no reflection on the true statistics at hand....but at the same time, does it matter? LOL

they're pushing the envelope no question there.

But if you google the company, they have no listed accidents that I could find....so they're aren't on the wrong side of the stats yet with these antics.

Why don't we have fun with the owner and ask him directly his views on his flying style??

http://www.blugeon-helicopteres.com/

sorry if you misinterpreted my sarcastic tone......

what if this was a operator in Canada? everyone would be calling for his head.....would they not?

I'm well up to speed on sarcasm. I guess you missed the "LOL" at the end, and the big words that usually confuse pilots. :-)

I could care less where they operate and don't really get my panties in a knot over their flying style as I'm not in their aircraft nor work on them either. Customers get what they pay for and certain conduct on jobs ensures that some don't get called back.

If and when this operator, or any other operator, has an accident related to this type of flying, the videos will surface for the investigation faster than you can say "Fed Ex overnight delivery please, attention Investigator X"

And I know we have operators (I should clarify though it's specific pilots rather than the operators as a whole) who do this hotdogging here in canada already.

I'm well up to speed on sarcasm. I guess you missed the "LOL" at the end, and the big words that usually confuse pilots. :-)

unless there's a needle and it says green yellow or red i don't understand much.... ;)

And I know we have operators (I should clarify though it's specific pilots rather than the operators as a whole) who do this hotdogging here in canada already.

yeah that goes without saying eh?