206B And L

2lips

Hey guys,

Sorry about the lack of FM. I have tried shrinking it and sending it via two emails types, but no luck. Anyone else have any idea how to send them?

koala

Hi Bud!!

Thanks for trying..

I successfully received the B3 model by hotmail and also sent it to "Spraxxx"(a member here)via the same server..

Hotmail doesn't take to much to overload, the L model might be a little bigger than the B,maybe that's why it actually did worked.

I'm actually trying something on PPrune..another solution would be to go by Gmail which can take very big loads of downloads to send.

Cheers.

Hi Bud!!

Thanks for trying..

I successfully received the B3 model by hotmail and also sent it to "Spraxxx"(a member here)via the same server..

Hotmail doesn't take to much to overload, the L model might be a little bigger than the B,maybe that's why it actually did worked.

I'm actually trying something on PPrune..another solution would be to go by Gmail which can take very big loads of downloads to send.

Cheers.

You can go to filesharing sites and upload it. I have a few, but I'm swamped for time at the moment.

Cheers

H.

• 2 months later...

Does the 206B3 FM you have contain the section with manufacturer's data (dimensions, W&B stations, fuel loading charts etc?)

My pdf version apparently does not included that bit, and I could really use that info right now!

Cheers